I've been looking for recipes for baked goods using green tea powder and stumbled upon this recipe in Little Corner of Mine. I used Dutch Lady's natural yogurt which is sweetened so the flavour and texture of the cupcakes are not as the author intended. The texture came out a bit spongy, sort of like the texture of kuih.
This recipe as adapted yields 8 cupcakes.
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/8 tsp salt
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 tsp green tea powder
1/2 cup Dutch Lady natural yogurt
1 1/2 large eggs, whisked
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1. Preheat oven to 180C. Line muffin pan with paper liners.
2. In a big bowl, whisk (A) together.
3. Add in (B) and whisk until incorporated.
4. Pour batter into muffin pan to 3/4 full.
5. Bake for 20-25 min or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.